Drawing for Comfort in Uncertain Times - COMING SOON!
Making things during times of uncertainty can be profoundly enjoyable, and this drawing series was crafted with comfort, connection, and playfulness in mind.
Join me this Fall 2020, for eight virtual process-based drawing sessions with a community of makers. Each week learn a step-by-step process with mixed media drawing materials that spark joy, express feelings, tell a story, and perhaps even cultivate a flow-state.
In many other drawing classes the art is the drawing... in this class the art will be YOU. We will focus on simple steps and techniques in how drawing can be a tool to center, soothe, and reconnect with yourself in times of uncertainty.
Thursdays October 22nd- December 17th, 10:00am to 12:00pm
What it Is:
- Eight Weekly Virtual Group Art Meet-Ups (2 hours)
- Share what you’re making (60 mins)
- Intro to process and art material in mixed media drawing (60 mins)
- Recordings of each session
- Four Weekly One on One Virtual Sessions with Becca (15 min)
- Email/Text Questions
How it works:
- Receive a list of supplies from us! Purchase from one of our suggested retailers, or from your favorite spot.
- Zoom meeting links to be emailed each week for the virtual session
- Each student will receive a link to schedule 15 minute one on one sessions with Becca each week.
Take a break from your work day, or while the kids are at school, and join me for soothing creative time.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
$150.00 Scholarship Available
Apply Here Before October 1st, 2020 at 11:59pm.
Those chosen will be informed by the end of day October 5th, 2020.