Modern Vision Boarding
“Vision is the Art of Seeing What is Invisible”
Old School Vision Boarding used to be about identifying the things we want and visualizing them. Modern Vision Boarding is a way to recognize the things we want as symbols for much more. In this two hour workshop, learn how to use simple collage as a tool for taking a deep look at what is under the surface of your 2021 dream list. We’ll use simple juxtaposition, mark-making and hand-lettering to build a vision for your year that truly reflects your inner and outer worlds.
When it is:
Saturday January 23rd from 1-3 pm CST
What it is:
- A two hour live session
- Share your visions, ideas and creations with other makers
- Get a recording of the live session to watch again and again
- Exclusive access to Becca’s private virtual art community: The HeART School.
What it’s NOT:
- A step-by-step tutorial on creating a collage
- Product focused. You might end up with beautiful work, but it won’t be the objective. The objective is to reflect on your inner world during the new year.
How it works:
- Register and receive an email with suggested supplies to assemble. We will include links to some of Becca’s favorites, but please select what is most fun and/or cost effective for you.
- Zoom meeting link will be emailed 24 hours before the event
- Recording will be emailed within 24 hours after the event