Why have coloring books become so popular?
There are many reasons, but here's a few we love:
* Coloring Books are meaningful and accessible for all ages and creative skill levels.
* Coloring Books enhance mindfulness, relaxation and focus.
* There is a coloring book for everyone... nostalgia, nature, comics, hobbies, art... and so much more.
Why are businesses and organizations making coloring books?
* Coloring books visualize the intangible aspects of your business.
* Coloring books share messages, mission statements or products with target audiences in a way that's engaging, playful, and most of all.... FUN!
* Coloring books give your audience a way to engage back with YOU through drawing and coloring.
Check out some of the feedback from organizations that have created custom books with us:
"Becca created our very first Dell Children’s Medical Center coloring book for our supporters, patients, and friends of the hospital. After only a couple of visits to the hospital to scope out the unique and beautiful landmarks of our facility, she got right to work. When reviewing her mock drawings we were immediately blown away at the creative twists she took on such simple aspects of our building. We are still so in love with the book to this day as is everyone who has been gifted a copy. Becca is such a creative and delightful person to work with. We are lucky to have worked with her on this amazing project!"
~ Stewardship Coordinator; Dell Children's Medical Center Foundation
"We wanted to create an interactive tool to help educators and parents start conversations about cultural identity, building inclusive space, and what it means to be an ally with their students. Becca created ADL Austin's No Place for Hate coloring book, and helped bring our vision to life. Not only are her illustrations beautiful, but her art allows for other artists to make their mark and complete, add on, or transform what she has started. Her coloring book empowered young artists to reflect on themselves and the world around them. She gave them a starting place to complete their stories. Becca is an amazing artist and educator. She is easy to work with, talented, thoughtful and reflective. I highly recommend Becca Borrelli to help bring your next vision to life."
~ Education Director; Austin Anti-Defamation League
"We had the opportunity to work on a custom Downtown Austin coloring book with Becca. We were thrilled to find a local artist that specialized in exactly what we were looking for. Becca worked with us every step of the way, making our coloring book vision come to life on a very short timeline and with little direction. The process was also fun! We would highly recommend working with Becca."
~ Public Relations Manager; Downtown Austin Alliance